From:
Kendra Lausman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2009 23:42:22 -0700
Hmmmm just like high school I am once again, NOT one of the cool kids.
LOL I am not a Ferret Mom, well I am one; a mom and I love mine
(ferrets) dearly, but I am not a member of the club known as Ferret
Moms. And since I am not and I see a lot of the cool people are on
there, well I am now mortally, painfully and totally hurt and so I am
taking my toys and going home and not playing with you guys either, so
there <tongue out>.

Seriously, Big if you really knew how many secret societies of ferret
owners that we are not included in or members of, or if you have even
read some of the stuff that I found lingering out there in the big,
old, wide world of the web (Nerds RULE) you would be glad to not be
included as a member of some of these secret groups. This one sounds
nice enough and the members listed on here, at least seem for the most
part sane. <insert snicker here>.

But I will say for the record, that I almost did not join some of the
ferret groups because of some of the stuff that I found out there in
the dark rescesses of the internet. Why, because life is too short and
I have little enough time as it is to enjoy it and I have even less
patience with drama just for the sake of drama. And I NEVER ever join
in being a bully or hang with a group that seems to have a hidden
agenda. I think that when a group exists to do good or to help it's
members be better at raising and caring for their pets that is
wonderful, but it they exist to makes others feel inferior or to bully,
torment or punish those that can not or do not fall inline with their
way of thinking well those groups and people I have a problem with and
want no part of.

So that said, who cares who is in what group? All I care is that the
group stepped up and helped some ferrets that were in great need of
help. I want to say a huge thank you to whom ever got the job done. And
if you want to call yourselves ferret moms, or ferret moms on crack or
in a crack or making cracks, I for one could care less, just keep doing
the good job that you are and tally ho and play through, gals. LOL

Kendra