From:
Joanne Gelormino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 1997 11:39:04 -0400
I just had to respond to the person who said Robert Jacobs didn't exercise
proper judgment in taking his ferrets out in public.  I know "Carrowor" from
Ferret Chat Server.  He is one of the most knowledgable and responsible
ferret owners I have encountered, always willing to help another who has a
concern.

All his ferrets have rabies vaccinations and when the gentleman asked to pet
Kodo, he properly held Kodo.  Kodo did not bite the man.  This has been the
result of an overzealous animal control officer.  In fact, Animal Control
extended him this invitation to participate in this educational outing, and
being one who promotes ferrets and would like to educate the public, he
accepted.

Carrowor is in this for the long haul.  He is doing it for all ferret owners
to get this ridiculous law changed.  We're all behind him 100%.

Moxie