From:
KnightLdy5 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 1998 08:42:15 EDT
WELL HELLO TO ALL;
I would like to know if anyone out there lives in my region i reside in
SOUTH CAROLINA,and seems like ferts have there own lil controversee herre
too dumb @*&%!  people know nothing about them or think that they are
possums?Whew go figure,anyhow i cant seem to find anyone who know of such
.Yei called the animal shelter and they rufused to cooperate staed that they
youthenize all ferrets that come into the shelter and hihgly discourage
adoptions of ferrets.Once again i was angered ARGH!?!.I know that i am just
one person and that my small cr for help will go unheard as to the plight
of ferret-hood,so i thiught i would try to adopt me a fert that way my fight
would be humored in the wasy of a needy fert,,i have a FERRET U.S.A  mag
and low and behold there was someone in my area but thus far i have not been
able to reach them??????So i was hoping that some of you out there if yall
are near me and know of a needy fert that could use a good home to add to
my lil family of fur,Please drop me an e-mail

DOOKS TO ALL,

DEB AND FERTS,