From:
KIMBERLY RICHARDS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 18:25:51 PDT
Hi everyone!
I am planning my wedding and was wondering if anybody out there has any
ideas on where I can find ferret-related things for our wedding.
Unfortunately, I don't think we can include our 7 ferrets in our wedding
because we have noone to handle them while we are getting married and I
think they would be so bored anyway being drug around in a cage and hauled
out for a short appearance and shoved back in the cage again.  So, I wanted
to try to incorporate our love of ferrets in subtle ways, like maybe
invitations with a hint of small weasels running about, a ferret-themed or
shaped groom's cake would be nice too, and a cake-topper with two people
and little ferrets-(weasels/ermines-I don't care-I'm getting
desperate)incorporated into the scene.

Does anyone have any idea how I could find such things or could someone
make them?  I'm sure there aren't ferret-related cake toppers out there but
maybe if someone knows of a sculpture that I could work with or a sculptor
whom I could pay to make a statue for me.  I would love to hear everyone's
ideas and experiences with this.

Thanks!! Kimberly and her Heavenly Seven (Not!)