From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 1996 09:34:18 -0500
My previous vet has relocated to Albuquque(sp) NM.  She had said she wasn't
going to work but I heard at the vets that she is doing a trial run at a
clinic to see if she likes it.  She loves ferrets, has her own, so if your
looking for a vet there try calling around to find Dr. Christine Munroe.

By the way this is Animal Humane Shelter Week (or maybeit ended the 9th?)-
so if you agree that working there is stressful and that these places
struggle and want to show support pick up a bag of food or a gallon of
bleach or a toy and take it out to your local shelter and tell them thanks.
Even though they sometimes don't do well by our beloved ferrets they provide
a much needed service and mean well.  It also cant hurt to strike up a
postive relationship in case of a fuzzy rescue situation.

Well no responses to my barium x-ray post.  Giesela threw up behind the
couch yesterday.  Man I hate this wait and see stuff.

Mary, Boris and Giesela