From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2005 17:47:30 -0400
Ardith, nope, I am home -- too many sick older human relatives to go to
the symposium.  The only travel we have managed in the last few years
except for one conference where Steve was a speaker (I stayed home with
sick ferrets.) and a few days trips have been human family related ones.
As we all know, that's just what happens with people in our age brackets
when there are a lot of home responsibilities as well as relatives in
their 80s and 90s who have serious health problems -- just a typical
life
stage.

I'd like to hear news from the symposium, though!  Usually things are
not quite so quiet thanks to attendees writing in.

Hey, Ardith, COOL old tractor!  I always knew that you and Alexandra
have taste so can understand why this is THE ferret tractor.

Ping!  Oh, Ping, I am in AWE!

We got our Tiger package for macs the other day and you will be glad
to know that it says that our ferrets are domestic and pets!  Just as
recently as a decade ago we all encountered too many dictionaries
getting it so very wrong, so this felt good.

Well, we know Morney's new favorite place to eat a meal: under the
covers on Steve's side of the bed!  Yowch!