From:
"J. Gordon Bengtson, CI/ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 07:58:52 -0400
I was 'slammed' in the open about my comments rather than a personal
direct reply so I will respond in kind.

As I expressed my experiences with two of the 8 in 1 products was with
grave results to my fuzzys.  My comments are well documented with vet
reports that were submitted to the 8 in 1 company who were far less than
helpful in the problems.  The company did not support the public in any
way.  From my experiences with both the product and the company I do not
recommend 8 in 1 for the ferrets.

The statement of my needing to hesitate in slamming 8 in 1 products is
wrong.  Because of my experiences with the products and direct dealings
with the company I will 'slam' them every chance I get.

Gordon, Byte-me and Kodo
Remembering Podo, Bud and Nibble-ed.