From:
THH Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2006 07:56:29 -0500
We had another great month at TheHideyHole.Com.  Thank you to all who
stopped in, registered, and purchased.  You are what is making it
possible to support shelters.  We had a few picks in the Pick-A-Shelter
program.  Oxford Ferret Rescue was the Shelter-of-the-Month September
sales.  Claudia does a fantastic job and I know will appreciate it.
Unless otherwise requested, this months shelter will be Scales and Tails
in New Jersey.

Don't forget to get your Christmas orders in early.  Any order being sent
to a shelter will receive free shipping from now until Christmas.
Layaway is a great way to get those orders in.  Halloween bedding (made
from some great Halloween prints) will be available until October 15.
Christmas bedding will be available from October 16 to December 15.
After December 15 I cannot guarantee delivery for Christmas.

The September drawing was won by Sandy Abell.  Only registered people are
eligible for the drawing so stop in and register if you haven't already.
The store is constantly being upgraded and changed so stop in often.
Custom made requests are always welcome.  Just send me an email

Again, thank you for making TheHideyHole.Com a success.

Lynn Toole
TheHidyeHole.Com