From:
Sherry Unruh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 15:35:08 -0800
Hi all!

I have been working with a girl here in town who is looking for a home for
her ferrets.  I am getting really upset with her and her need for money
from these ferrets.  I have sent many good people her way for a home for
them but she insists on selling them and find a good home for them also.
My problem has been when people are looking for a ferret they think free
and in most cases it is pretty close to it, when I find good homes.  She
thinks the cage and all of the ferrets belongings are worth something and
not at all thinking of the welfare of the ferrets.  I feel if she was
ignorant enough to pay as much as she did that was her fault and her
choice.  But the ferrets shouldn't have to suffer.  If anyone knows of
anyone who would care to pay at least 175.00 for the 2 ferrets and their
cage please e-mail me.  I would by them but running a shelter as you know
is costly and I don't have the extra money to pay and adopt them out to a
good home at my expense.  They are both sable the female is around one and
the male is around two.  Their real cuties (of course).

With Love to all
and your fuzzies
Sherry in St. George