From:
Brian and Lisa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 08:49:15 -0500
Hi Folks,

You people have helped me so much in the past, I hope you can help me now.
I have a little guy named Sneak.  He is 9 1/2 years old and up to a couple
of months ago was doing great.  He has had ECE and stomach ulsers as a
result two years ago and is blind.  Those are his only problems.  He has
become restless in his cage.  And when I let him out he practically jumps
into my arms like he is afraid.  My fur kids have never played in their
cage, just ate and slept because they get up twice a day for as long as
they want.  So this attitude is a concern for me.  Also, he has lost some
mobility in his back legs.  He does better on the rug.  But just last
night he seemed to have little or no use of his hind end.  He ate and
drank his food while laying on the side of his hip.  He eats often and
drinks often and still loves his treats.  When he is struggling to get
around or when he sighs just before he gets comfortable to go to sleep
there is slight whimper sound.  I have an appointment this week for him,
but was hoping to get your info to take with me.  My Vet has been great
but he appreciates all my imput.  Also, a question about new kids.  If I
wanted to bring home a new baby, do I need to worry about

Alu..  disease?  sorry, don't know how to spell it.

Thanks in advance,
Lisa and Sneak, Chamois and Pandi