From:
WinterWolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 12:48:19 -0800
Hello,
I just joined the FML a couple of days ago.  Loks like fun!  About a week
ago, I got a 2 month old sable female(my first).  So far, she's just
"Woozle".  Still working on a permanent name.  Being kinda new at this, I've
got a couple of questions:

1) She has an EXTREME fascination with my guy's feet, though she ignores
mine.  Anything to do with them(shoes, sox,toes, movement, etc.)is "hers"
and she will gnaw anything that smells like them (including his hands after
he takes off his shoes) This is the only real problem with biting she
has.(she's already growing out of the rest of it)

Any suggestions?  We're trying just wearing shoes whenever she's out, and
reprimanding her if she bites them.  Think it'll work?  *Wishful thinking*

Thanks for any advice,
      Monique
   Woozle("MY feet")