From:
crowclan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 19:12:22 -0700
Britta,
I tried to email you but it came back.  I have a 14 month old son, and
currently have 4 of the little carpet sharks in the house.  We have had and
still have a little problem with ferts getting along with baby, but all in
all Eli loves the ferrets, and the ferrets just sniff and go about there
merry way.  If you would like to chat more about our trials of babyhood and
ferrets please contact me.

June and the fabulous furry 4
Aurora
Amanda