From:
Maryanne Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 21:45:38 EST
Hi everyone.  I just wanted to say thank you, to all of you who responded
to my urgent situation.  Ling Ling is eating alot more and is active and
exploring where no fuzzy has gone before!

She is taking medicine still.  I know that is making her better.  I still
have to feed her the A/D off of my finger on a daily bases several times a
day and she is sneaking a few bites from her bowl.

I really don't know what I would have done without all of your help.  It
was comforting and educational and Ling is doing much better thanks to the
vet and all of your advise on feeding.

I will let you know when she is out of the woods completely.  Many thanks
again for sharing your knowledge with me.

Ling Ling, Max, Panda and Buttercup send dooks!