From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2013 19:49:11 -0500
Wow! Halloween just left us, Thanksgiving is here, and Christmas is
just around the corner. It's time for the Support Our Shelters card
exchange. I am late in getting this notice out, and I apologize. But
here we are.

In the past this exchange has been about giving thanks to all our
shelter moms and dads. And the proceeds would go to one lucky shelter.
But because our numbers are down it is difficult to say the least to
run the exchange and make everyone happy. So this year the Thanksgiving
Exchange will be run like all the other exchange. with the proceeds
going to the SOS general fund to help needy shelters.

If you haven't done a card exchange before and would like more
information go to:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.html
or email me at

Deadline to sign up is November 19th. Come join us for the fun. The
more the merrier!

Robin Jones
supportourshelters.org