From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 20:41:14 -0800
Kit, membership director, for the Kouri Wood Fan Club.

Well, the charter membership drive is well underway.  We had our first
members join,(::waves:: Pogi and gang) wow next year we may have an
election.  Since we were the founding members we appointed ourselves.
Well, it was by unanimous vote (us five).

Jack wanted to know if there would be raisins involved.
::waves::
Jack, if enough funds are raised, we will send Kouri to Washington to
lobby for more raisins for ferret kind.  You are very smart, your human
slave should not try to trick you with kibble as treats.  dooka, dooka

Jack you may get something to put in that bag so you can drag it around.
Personally I just like putting stuff in a hidey hole especially cheweasels.

Now get those memberships in, the drawings will be April 15th.  Volunteer
fundraiser mom, is working on some surprises and Stormy will announce
those later.

Email for club info at

Over and Out.
Kit