Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 07:02:25 -0800
Way to go Dr. G! Thank you for your post on fees. My Vet does not drive
an expensive car or owns a high priced house, yet he graduated from UC
Davis so I know he owes a lot for student loans.

I am charged $15 for predizone and I was delighted to pay so little.
My Mom's prescriptions run over $100 EACH and this is every month. My
Mom's doctor drives an expensive foreign car and just built a huge
mansion outside of town.

My Mom's doctor isn't anywhere near as friendly and caring as my Vet
is. (Maybe she needs to go to UC Davis, LOL) I pay a lot to my vet
because I have a sick ferret, but it is so worth every penny. Lab work,
paying staff etc. takes up most of the payment and very little goes
to the Vet himself.

Thank you Vets of America!  You give so much to our pets!

Deva