From:
Morning Starr Animal Sanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2008 11:12:13 -0700
I have noticed that some rescues do ask for assistance on the FML so I
thought why not us. We took in a ferret in November of 2007. She was
found roaming around. She is white and we call her Marshmallow. She
has a Cardoma (growth) on the end of her tail and will need to have it
removed before it gets much larger. She is young and playful but may
not get adopted because of her condition. If anyone would like to give
a tax deductible donation toward the surgery it would be very helpful
at this time. The vet is giving us an estimate of between
$250.00-$400.00. If you would like to give please make your check out
payable to Morning Starr Animal Sanctuary and put the name Marshmallow
in the memo or on a note. A tax receipt will be sent to you.

Regards,
Fran C. Freedman, President & Co-Founder
Morning Starr Animal Sanctuary, An All Volunteer Organization
"A New Beginning..."
www.morningstarr.org

You may contact us at: 928-821-2420 or email: [log in to unmask]
or mail: P.O. Box 1363, Cornville, AZ 86325