Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2007 00:31:32 -0400
Thank you all who have bid and/or won the auctions to help Lori, Jerri
and Oxford Ferret rescues. The monies from the auctions have been
forwarded to these people/shelters and we hope the winners enjoy their
handmade sculptures.

Right now there are 2 more auctions on to help a local Ferret shelter
who is near and dear to our hearts. South Shore Ferret Care (MA) has
taken in 9 of the rescued Ohio ferrets and all nine have been
neutered/spayed, ADV tested, rabies vaccines. There is a special
auction of 2 ferret angels, as Diane of SSFC (and all that know her,
can testify she) is a guardian angel to ferrets. Please help by bidding
and winning these 2 sculptures as the winning bid money goes to South
Shore Ferret Care to help with costs. The auction can be viewed at this
link:

<http://cgi.ebay.com/OOAK-2-Ferret-ANGEL-SSFC-sculpture-figurine-statues_W0QQitemZ330173068665QQcmdZViewItem>

It is the one that says SSFC in title.

Eleanor, Donald and the 10 ferrets (missing Penny)