From:
TAYLOR DIANE M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 20:39:38 -0500
I have had so many setbacks lately in the financial arena that I am
parting with something that really means a lot to me but my ferrets mean
more.  I have had a lot of success with the Maltese Ferret Pennies I have
sold, however, I am still falling way short of the funds I need to take
care of surgery for Rusty, the trip to Topeka and the Lupron shots I need
for my other two ferrets.  So please, if you would, consider checking
this auction out on eBay and if you know of someone who may be
interested, feel free to pass the URL to them.  Thanks for all your
support.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=714514995

Diane