Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 15:41:03 +0000
Just a reminder that in less than 30 days the Three Rivers Ferret Show
2002 will be held in Pittsburgh, PA.  The show is an ADV Research Benefit
event, with proceeds being donated to the University of Georgia (Dr.
Stevenson) for humane research.

Each ferret entering the show hall *must* have proof of ADV testing with
United Vaccine ONLY on original letterhead dated between April 1, 2002
and May 10, 2002.  The TRFC is providing the tests for NO CHARGE -
information & forms are on our website, or give us a call for more info!

We have over 20 specialty rings to enter your fuzzies in, each ferret
will get a ribbon and the 1st place ferret in each ring will receive a
very unique trophy!!

Other fun, ferrety events, vendors and activities are planned throughout
the day ~ so why not stop by and join us?  The TRFC raffles have been
known to be the biggest & best in the area, so come on and try your luck!

For directions, entry information and everything else you could need -
visit http://home.att.net/~trferretcouncil/showpacket.htm

Hope to see you all there!

Three Rivers Ferret Council, Inc.
a 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization