From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:00:17 EDT
::A little white ferret with shadows of chocolate markings makes her
appear like a ghost at Rainbow Bridge.  She is named Jubilee Spirit.  As
her name suggests, she is pure energy and mania.  Harley of the Heavenly
Kouri Fan Klub had just tried calming an overly ambitious Jubilee down.
But she escaped his lecture, with psychodelic butterflies fluttering in
her wake.  Jubilee bounds right over White Russian with a wink of her
eye.  She makes a b-line to a ferret that seems to be glowing in the
distance.::

J: "Hi, hi hi hi!"

D: "Ummmm who are you?  I"m Doodlebug, star of stage and screen (he takes
a bow).

J: " I know you are but what am I?  ::giggle:: I am Jubilee Spirit....
special ambassador of the Kouri Fan Klub at Rainbow bridge.  I am here to
greet you and to welcome you to da klub up here."

D: "Uhhh, I don't work.  I"m a star of stage and screen.  (He glitters
all over and stands proud)

J: "Uhhhhh yaaaaaaaah you will...."

:: A little tiny dark girl toddles along and says...::

B: "Doodles is that you?"

D: "BANDIE!  OH MY BANDIE!  Someone I know and love!  Oh my Bandie!  I"m
so glad you are here and not gone anymore.."

B: "Wus sis stuff dat you don't work, Doodles?!"

D: "Me?  Oh I uh.... hmmmm..... I .... no, I mean it's not 'work' to help
the fanklub up here... dats what I meant.  I can even do extra.  Watch
this."

::Doodles points down to earth to:
      http://help4adv.terrabox.com/WRMQ.html
 ... and he grins trying to be convincing::

B: "Doodles I"m here to watch over you, and keep you straight, boy.  So
you be good!  Don't you try to be brown-nosing White Russian up here,
boy.  He can bench press us with his pinky!"

D: "I'm not!  Really.... for real though... Serioiusly, Mommy is trying
to win this quilt, and I was hoping to curl up in it.  But see now I
can curl up to da real thing up here!  I want da fuzzies on earth to
know that they can curl up to the best of the best with that quilt.
And that by doing so, maybe it can help prevent ferrets from coming
here to early."

B: "Oh Doodles I wuv you."

J: ::Little hyper girl bounces straight up and down dooking::
   "I love you too, I love you too.  You love me???  Hey... come on,
lets go have some fun and do some Klub'in!"

::The three little spirits bound off into the clouds, not before Doodles
takes long look into the reflection pool at his wonderful life with his
forever best friend and mommy, Robin.  And he smiles.::

Wolfy

Win the White Russian Quilt!
http://help4adv.terrabox.com/WRMQ.html
Wolfy's site has MOVED to: