From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2012 07:13:39 -0700
We have all made out point of views known. All have valid points. A
few past animal movies have caused some negative response in the form
of uneducated animal buying. But we can learn from past mistakes and
improve the future movies. We can teach, in the movie, what happens
when people impulse buy an animal.

It is up to the writers and directors to get those important points
across to the public. Making a responsible film can be a good thing.
Movies in the past haven't worked to educate, so why not update them.
This gives the director/writer more cudos in the film world and in the
animal world. People are NOT going to learn at home watching the news
or reality game shows. Educational materials that are fun to watch
would be a better option.

I believe this movie is a golden opportunity for the writer/director
to step up and create a 'GOOD' movie. Instead of bashing the movie,
why not support the director/writer to do the right thing?