From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 08:03:01 -0400
I want to thank everybody for all the help in the past.  But I am leaving
the FML.  This thing with Ron is the last straw.  Until now I never wrote
anything to him at home that I didn't write here.  I am tired of all the
fighting every time somebody has an opinion different than the someone
else's and they get flamed or accused of flaming.  I care about ferrets, I
have enjoyed writing to everyone, reading about the funny stuff ferrets do,
but I need break from the slander and fights.  I have just sent my first
actual flame out and I realized that I am now on Ron's level.

My email at home is not working so I can't unsubscribe but you can take me
off the list.

Thanks
Lydia and the crew
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Smokey, Trooper, Sassy
Missing Mr. Snowman. Isis, and Ossi
http://www.HLRConnect.com/ferrets/

[Moderator's note: Let me clarify my note of yesterday:
Ron sent me email he *sent* to Lydia, though the email address where he
sent that email was not one I recognize at all.  I don't know why he
thinks that other email address belongs to Lydia -- it may or may not --
I have no idea.

I did NOT receive the email Lydia sent to Ron, nor did I see the rejection
notices Ron alleges to have received.

To me, this seems to be a misunderstanding between two people with no proof
whatsoever as to the validity of either side of the issue.  There well may
be a case of mistaken identity -- I simply don't know.  But I DO know that
the arguing is not appropriate or productive on this list and the several
rebuttals that landed in the FML today have been removed.

I apologize if my note yesterday hinted I was taking sides in this mess.
I didn't mean to imply that.  BIG]