From:
Caterina Venturelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:51:14 +0000
Hello everybody!

I want to announce that my little baby has had his sixth birthday
celebration this April 20.  He got plenty of kisses and hugs and a small
cake with six candles at least just for the picture.  I am so happy and
thankful to have had him all this time in my life and I hope with all my
heart that he will stay with me for some more years.  I love him dearly,
he is my baby, the only one.  I am going to treasure even more each day
that we spend together.  Thanks for let me share.

Best regards to you all.
Caterina and Gigio.