From:
Karen Donnelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 11:06:00 -0400
I talked to my vet on Sat, she told me that my little girl had been
diagnosed with e-coli.  Does anyone know about this bacteria?  I work on
the food industry so I do know a little about it, but what I want to know
is how it effect ferrets and how can you tell if they are over it, or do
they ever get over it?  Any information would be of great help.  She was
diagnosed over a month ago, but they used a fancy term and also told me
liver damage.  Back then I was so choked up that I wasn't paying attention
to what everyone was telling me I just wanted to get Missy well.

Thanks,
Karen