From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2012 18:58:26 -0400
During recent decades we had have very limited money to donate so the
ferret portion from us goes to university programs that do great work
to keep ferrets safer like this one at Michigan State:
http://www.ferrethealth.msu.edu/

but I know that a number of people on the FML have been following this
and donating to it so this should be of strong interest to those FML
members:

<http://www.cinemaspy.com/spotlight/peripheral-vision-alison-parker-has-a-mission-for-the-ferret-squad-14145/>

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links: