From:
Emssandy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 20:03:05 EST
Hi Folks!

Well, we has been web messin' to beat the band!  We has finally be done
gone and went got a whole bunch of pictures on the Snoweasels page.  It's
dedicated to the ferrets of Wisconsin - on account of because that's where
of big sister, Lyra, lives.

The really neat thing is that the page ain't limited to Wisconsin ferrets -
and it ain't limited to ferts either.

Anyways, here's where to look:

http://members.aol.com/emssandy/snoweasels.htm

If'n any of you other ferts or critters would like to be on the page, just
drop us an e-mail.  We is gonna give first priority to Cheesehead weezils,
but any pitchers that is cute have a real good chance of getting on the
page too!

Heck, we even has a pitcher of BIG hisownself playin' with some Florida
weezils.  Reckon would he send us eleventy million raisins NOT to publish
it???

Many much loves and hugs,

Tater and Odie

[Moderator's note: Hmmm... how many raisins was that? BIG]