From:
Universal Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:37:01 -0600
Hi there.  Tigger ferret here, THE undesputed Alpha Ferret of my domain.
I have a question for you humans out there.  I always read questions about
us weasels and all and am glad you all care so much for us but where does
a ferret go when they have questions about their human slaves?  Mine is
worrying me.  She forgets things, she is uptight a lot lately for no
apparent reason and more then anything she loves on us more then normal.
Oh, we are used to getting lots of hugs and kisses and being called silly
little nicknames and all but she has really outdone herself.  You think
something is wrong with her?  Think she has the human version of adrenal
or something?  Any help would be great because us ferrets are worried
about her.

--
Tigger