From:
Pat Ball <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 1995 07:12:07 -0500
What wonderful news for Massachusetts.  I have been so busy as of late that
I have been printing the FML, but not reading it.  It's beginning to pile
up on my desk waiting for my attention.  THis morning, when I printed out
the FML, I saw the Hooray!!!  and had to read at least the first two
postings.  I'm glad I did.  It made my day.  Congratulations to everybody
in Mass.  Maybe all you ferret freedom fighters should now carry the fight
to CA.  It is wonderful news.  Enjoy the new found freedom.

Pat and the gang               Angel
Frangelica                     Cheyenne Princess
Topaz a/k/a Silver Mist        Mystic Apache
Seminole                       Navajo Jo a/k/a JoJo
Lucci                          Cherokee a/k/a Keekee
Jeremiah Jackson               Gretal
Jeri                           Snowball
XCaret                         Princess
Dominoe