From:
Sara Munz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 18:50:37 -0700
I'm interested in the statement from someone that she vaccinates all of
her ferrets with Purevax.  I took my five to the vet Saturday for their
distemper vaccinations, and asked her what she was using.  She said that
she was using Fervac, because Purevax was off the market and had been
unavailable for about a year.  I'm happy to report that we had no
reactions, but if someone has a secret source for Merial Purevax I'd
like to know about it.

Sara