Date:
Mon, 7 May 2007 00:13:19 -0400
I just finished another needle felted ferret and I think he came out
really nice. It is a panda mitt. I also made a smaller version of a
sable for a very dear friend who is ill, which is also in the photos.
These take many, many hours over a weeks time or so, to do as they are
all done by hand without the use of a pattern and cannot be done in
one sitting. Please check this soft sculpture out at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZminkey98QQht

There is also a new bill in congress, the DeLauro/Durbin Pet and Human
Food Safety Act, to better regulate the pet food industry. If you are
interested in signing the petition, please do and here is the link to
that https://community.hsus.org/campaign/FED_2007_pet_food

Time is running out for the DMK raffle, it ends Monday at 5 p.m.
Please, help by purchasing tickets. $2 each or 6 for $10. The link is
http://shelterfriends.blogspot.com/

 Eleanor, Donald and the 11 ferrets