From:
Larry & Jana Updike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 11:01:40 -0600
Since going to my first ferret show last fall I've been thinking about
showing my Finn.  But I need a little help deciding what his markings make
him.  I have looked at the AFA page, and tried the LIFE show standards
page, but I couldn't figure out how to get into the LIFE picture files from
'Ferret Central.' So, I have an idea what Finn would show as, but I just
can't decide on a couple of things.  He's definetely chocolate.  He has
four white mitts, but he also has a half inch long, one eighth wide white
streak on the top of his head.  I'm not sure if this would qualify him as a
blaze.  If it doesn't he is either a standard or a point.  But he doesn't
have the full mask for a standard, but he doesn't quite have the "Classic
V" notch mask for a point.  If anyone has an opinion or even better some
other pictures I could look at, I would really appriciate it if you
e-mailed privately, or publicly :)

*hugs*
jana
*dooks*
reena - i'm a black sable, roan, mitt, so moma says, i think im just
precious -
sammi - i'm white.  but mom keeps sayin somethin about albino -
and finn - i'm confused?  i'm a fert, right? -