From:
Phyllis Elledge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 2010 15:45:52 -0800
I just want to set the record straight since everyone is saying that
two ferrets were helped to the Bridge because of the kids. The second
ferret, Casper 2, was helped to the Bridge due to cancer. He had been
ailing for a while. Sandi and I had observed him for a day or so and
she decided it was time to let him go to a better place. The kids had
nothing to do with this. And that's all I have to say on the subject.
I never knew that the FML could be such a vicious place!