From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 17:53:41 -0700
October looked to be such a busy month, so we chose SEPTEMBER 30TH for
Rocky's OFEST party and fundraiser!

This is a party for the lovers of ferrets, and not to be confused with
a ferret show.  It's an open house for visitors to meet our ferrets for
adoption, and to tour our stand alone shelter, and quarantine building -
The Love Shack.

Once again the famous ferretone himself, Bob Adams will be providing all
the toonage for the day, and doing the announcements.

There will be hot food off the grill for a reasonable price, and for your
admission of $5, refreshments are provided.

Our raffles and auctions are outrageously good, and everyone walks
away a winner, usually!  If you are unable to attend, but would like to
participate in raffles and/or auctions, contact me to provide you a proxy
that will take care of your raffle ticket selections and bidding on
auctions!

Folks coming from out of town, or just wanting to stay for the late night
partying can camp out on the farm, please RSVP to make sure we have room.
We do have hotels within a 20 min drive of the farm.

For more information, visit our website where the ACTIVITIES has more
than what I've posted here.  http://rockysferrets.com/activities.html

Anyone wanting to donate for the raffles and/or auctions, contact me
please.

I hope to see new and old friends alike!  RSVPs are being taken so that
we can plan the food and beverages.

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs for Rocky's