From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 19:48:20 -0700
I would like to take a moment to thank the people who have added stars to
Support Our Shelters' new Memorial Page.  What a very special place this
is, and while it is sad knowing that each of these stars represent a
special friend who has passed on, it's also heart-warming to know their
love carries on.

A donation to SOS has been made in the name of each of these ferrets.
These funds go on to help other ferrets who haven't been so fortunate to
find their forever home-ferrets who come into shelters from all kinds of
situations, needing food, medical care and love.  Support Our Shelters
can't really help with the love part, but we can help with the other
needs, so that eventually, these ferrets can find the love they so
deserve-in a home just like yours!

To check out the SOS Memorial Page, please go to:
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/mem.html

To find out how you can add the name of a special ferret to the Memorial
Page, please contact me at <[log in to unmask]>

Thank you!!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters