From:
Catherine Hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 03:50:33 EDT
The KTLA Channel 5 News out of Los Angeles showed the story about crush
videos also.  It was sickening!  I wasn't sure if one of the abused/killed
animals was a ferret or not.  My husband thought it was.  The story on that
station said that Mickey Rooney and his wife are big activists for this
situation.  Also, the people arrested were making and selling these videos
form there home in West Covina, CA.

California is trying to pass laws to not allow these movie to be made and
sold.

Catherine