From:
"edman (Ed Atlee)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 1995 09:11:23 EDT
Hi everyone, well, our fuzzies are pretty much confined to our room, not so
bad as it's ~ 15' x 20' (though Annie was found in a kitchen cabinet the
other day!  :) Still don't know how she got past us...Anyway, the result
being, we ddon't have much problem with ferrets eating dog food...  However,
we have two cages for the fuzzers, plus a travel cage, and keep a food dish
in each, the one in the travel cage being on the door.  Well, Maggie, an
11-yr old, 60-lb.  black lab who generally just wants to stay far away from
the foot-nippers ;) comes in, sees that the humans aren't looking, and
promptly begins chomping away on a mix of Marshall's and Iams kitten!!!
Sheesh!

While I'm here, my condolences to all who have lost fuzzers...and smiles for
those who have found missing ones.

Also, love the Trek crossover stuff, word is the Enterprise crew has been
sent back in time with orders to dissuade the Japanese from beginning their
research...does the Prime Directive apply to Earth civilization?  Guess the
Japanese Superferret all but wiped out the North American ones by the end of
the 23rd century...drastic action had to be taken!

[log in to unmask]       Ed & Kim
owned by Goose (zzzzz..)  and Anastasia (oh, boy, they don't know I'm
downstairs!!!)  and Maggie (hey, this stuff ain't bad! chomp, chomp...)