From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2011 16:09:02 -0500
www.ferretgivingtree.com

At my last check there are 245 needing santas. Yesterday was the last
day to add ferrets to the tree so if you have been waiting till they
were all up, now is the time to pick! Sadly, a few more have left our
realm before getting a santa and their gifts. sigh.

Please go to Tree 50 and read in loving memory of Toby on the line
second to bottom left side.

And please, if you are a shelter offering bedding or gifts please post
again so others can easily click on your links.

Now is the time to make it easier on the ferrets and their caretakers
for the holiday season. Pick the ferrets off the trees and send their
gifts quickly so the caretakers won't worry that their ferrets won't be
picked. I can't imagine the emotional roller-coaster they go through,
I'm checking the trees daily to see who hasn't gotten picked yet and
I'm on a roller-coaster!

I truly don't understand why all the ferrets don't have santas yet. I
know there are a lot of ferrets on the trees this year and my heartfelt
thanks to the Santas and the to be Santas, so if you can afford to pick
one more little one please do.

And don't forget you can send a little something to any of the ferrets
on the trees even if they already have a santa or have left our realm.
You'll still see their information if you click on them.

My group got a box from a friend yesterday and I opened it immediately
so they could enjoy their gifts. In my house the dogs and ferrets
share alike so the container of peanut butter yogies was quickly half
emptied, the stuffed and rattle toys toted off by dogs and ferrets, the
wrapping paper played in by dogs and ferrets too! Honestly, it brought
tears to my eyes as I watched them enjoy their gifts and I thought of
all the santa-less fuzzies left on the trees.

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org