From:
Shawn & Natasha Locking <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 11:59:14 -0400
Hi,,
I posted the note the other day on finding a Ferret in the sudbury area,
I still have not been able to get another one.  I have looked at the
ferretaid in toronto and have seen a few that I am interested in, but
transportion is a problem.  I was wondering if any one from the Toronto
area was going to be travelling to Sudbury in the near future and would
not mind some company.Or would any one have some advice for me on how to
fix this problem?  I have email the shelter several times and my email are
going unanswered, i understand that they have a lot to do, but I dont even
know if they have some kind of transportion arangment.  Thank you for
anyone with some advice on my small problem...

Natasha
Baby...still looking for a friend !!