From:
Sarah Coe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 1997 02:47:49 -0400
I forgot to say one thing about our little friends: always carry mace!!!  I
was at the park one day with my 3 fuzzbutts and nobody else was even near
us.  All of a sudden a black lab was shooting at us at 1000mph.  The owners
did nothing while my babies were in peril!!  I got Elrond and Raistlin in
the carrier before he got to us but Mordred was IN TROUBLE.  Mordred
screamed at the sight of a big horrible beast snarling at him but I had to
jump on the dog (literally) and was BEATING it on the HEAD trying to get its
attention off my baby.  Mordred wasn't even scratched but I was not going to
let anything happen.  The owners saw the whole thing and strolled over after
I was walking to my car.  Never scolded the dog.  Next time I will be
prepared and no dog will even get close!!