From:
"J Gordon Bengtson, CI-ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2008 15:13:01 -0400
Today I read some post where someone was discussing two associates all
but getting kicked off the FML.

I have been flamed by a few at times so know what that is all about.
We are here to share a common interest, our pet ferrets. There is
absolutely no need to flame anyone at any time. If there is a person
that is disruptive to this group, the moderator will handle it, is
what he does, not us. We are to share what ever good we can present.

If a person cannot produce good about and towards another person, then
that person should not post regardless of his/her feelings. After all,
he/she could be very wrong! And even if just a little wrong, is no less
a negative we do not need.

There is plenty of toxic environments in this world to get into, lets
not create one here. If you have something negative to say about
someone, then email them directly and leave the FML out of it. That
simple. With reasonable intelligent discussions those two can iron it
out. And even if it does not get ironed out, we simply do not have to
see it or put up with it where we are having undisrupted fun. Amen.

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester

Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia  23111