From:
"Lisa Leidig - The Ferret Haven \"By-the-Sea\"" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 14:46:18 EST
Well, I was on a mission today - find Bandit's blasted food.  First I
looked on the internet for the manufacturer - couldnt find anything -
then I looked through the phone book - no luck there...

Decided to get in my car and start driving - Started at 9:30 am at 12 miles
on the odometer...we went to about 15 pet stores and a million questions.
Then grocery stores (4) -- and finally blind luck - someone suggested some
of the thrift/dollar stores.  Yup, thats right - dollar stores!  I did find
it - at Family Dollar, where a 3lb bag of this lovely food will set you
back $1.04!  Total time elapsed - 3 3/4 hours and 77 miles on the odometer.
I bought 3 bags and now we can try to switch him off of this food, without
worrying about running out.  Hopefully I won't have to buy any more of it,
not that its going to hurt financially to buy more....

THANK YOU to all that emailed me with suggestions of where to look or where
I might find it.  I can't believe that people feed this stuff to their cat,
much less their ferret!  Bandit is much happier - he has plenty of his
favorite food!

Lisa Leidig, Head Ferret
The Ferret Haven "By-the-Sea"
http: www.ferrethaven.org
Want to help The Ferret Haven By-the-Sea? Register at iGive.com
by cutting and pasting this link:
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=1236&MID=854