From:
Charles Arthur Fair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 1996 15:06:52 -0700
My ferret quest is still on.  Ok yall, I know that their are ferrets in
Switzerland, Austria and a zillian little ones in Germany.  In paticular
Germany.  I saw some 7 pounder German ferret immigrants recently brought
over to the US at the 93 FURO National (or was it the 94?) show in Ralleigh
North Carolina.

If anyone is still reading the FML in the central European region please
post a message or E mail me.  I am still intsted in finding some European
breeders.  Roberto where are you?  If you did'nt get my message, please post
again on the FML.

If anyone has any contacts in Europe I would like to get them.  While I was
in Erlagen Germany, I searched for ferrets.  Nothing.  I am interested in
paticular in some German ferrets, but anything will do!  Please if anybody
knows somthing, please talk.  The witness protection program will keep the
hit men away!

Thanks to Bill Gruber for this list and for helping me with my problem.  You
are a god like being, king of the ferret world.

Good luck to all in ferret land!

Charles A Fair
CMR 427 BOX 2979
APO AE 09630