From:
"DeRose, Pat" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 09:12:22 -0500
Hi All,

Here's an update on my Sparky:

We saw our vet Tuesday night.  He said to continue with the med.  since
Sparky is improving.  He also said once ferrets get older, they *do*
sleep even more.  He repeated that the blood test was good, so he is not
concerned about insulinoma.

He *is* concerned about the mass.  He will be away until April 9, but
he wants us to call then & possibly bring her in that week to have it
removed.

Please keep my Sparky in your prayers.

Thanks so much,

Pat & Sparky
(home) [log in to unmask]
(work) [log in to unmask]

P.S. Prayers for all the sick, lost or hurt little ones, and sympathies
to those at the Bridge.....