Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 2009 08:42:57 -0700
Dear Sweet Sarahferret, Pye, NO 421, Muldoone, SodaFerret and all
Bridgegreeters past and present,

I want to thank you for the wonderful job that you all do comforting
those of us who have lost our beloved babies. I know it must be hard
to take on such heartbreak day in and day out. Your love and kindness
mean so much to all of us. You give of youselves in a way that most
people can't even comprehend. I'm sorry that the comments of one person
has hurt all of you (Particularly Sarahferret) so deeply. I know that
we all know he tries hard to cause conflict and dissention, and he is
doing exactly that. My personal opinion is that he should not be
allowed to post ever again, but if he is allowed, we need to all just
continue to scroll past his ramblings that are meant to hurt and
inflame.

You Greeters just continue to be your happy, sweet, comforting selves,
and know that each and every ferret you greet brings joy and happiness
to that parents heart.

We love you and look forward to reading your greetings,
Suzanne Davis