From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:16:41 -0800
We have a ferret that was found wandering up to a young man's front door,
in Toledo, Ohio.  The general location is 'near Holland'.  Attempts to
find the previous owner have been unproductive.

What I know of this little one is: gender unknown, but is not very large.
I am suspecting it is still a kit, as it is also 'very hyper'.

If you are interested in this little one, please contact
Travis -permission to post- at (419)277-0996.

Travis covers several counties in his work, including Wyandot, Henry,
Lucas, Sandusky, Van Wert counties in Ohio, and Monore county, MI.  He is
willing to help get this little one to a good home in any of these areas.

Thanks so much!
Julie

=====
Julie Fossa   (419) 225-8383