Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2008 09:56:44 -0500
Well, it's up and running. A YouTube account for Ferret Symposiums
only. I have two test videos up from years before on my own private
account, and they are in the "favorites" section of this new account.
They are only a few seconds long, and very dark. Don't worry ... The
ones coming are going to be coming from a much better phone as well
as from a real camcorder. You can check this new account while we are
gone to see what's going on in Pitt and so you can put some names on
some faces. You'll be able to get the whole feeling of what a Ferret
Symposium is like.

I am sad to say that there won't be a sort of semi live continual feed
as I had hoped. Sprint/Blackberry saw to that. I may be able to steal
some time and use another phone that is MMS compatable and that has a
link to this account to get up immediate movies. So, we'll see. I'm
hoping to get a friend on standby to receive my phone movies live and
then put them up manually as they come. If that works out, we're home
free!!!

Meanwhile, when after I get back, I'll be loading "real" movies up onto
the YouTube account for you to view

Bookmark this now!? http://www.youtube.com/user/ferretsymposium

(if that does not work, then its www.youtube,com/ferretsymposium)

[Either should work provided the comma in the above one is really
a period. :-) BIG]

Look for me there, Wolfy ...
Sean and Rocky's Mom, the deaf ferrets lady, the Ferret Oracle,
the columnist for Ferrets Magazine, and hopefully your new friend.
I"ll be sporting Aikidoferret wear, SuperTonks shirts, or Wolfy
attire along with cameras in tow

Sean and Rocky,
Experience the love:
http://www.wolfysluv.com/sean.html