From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 1995 13:21:15 -0400
Hi all!  WellI filled my complaint against my BAD vet as most of you know and
the board is reviewing it and hopefully will start to investigate, but things
are looking good for the animals and bad for the vet, because yesterday he
recieved a notice a client filed a complaint he killed one of there pets.
This can not be good two complaints a once.  So now we wait and see.  Of
course he went off the edge and said he should just quit, I agree!  Just wait
till they contact him with my complaints, I am real nervous now with the way
he reacted to this one.
Debbie, I do not think you over reacted, I agree.  When Northern Exposure on
CBS aired the show with the ferret they set free, I was furious, along with
many club members.
Well, take care everyone.Stephanie and the "Bears"