From:
dfrazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 21:43:07 -0400
Hello everyone..

I just wanted to drop you a note..  Felipe Noel, the battered ferret, has
chosen a family..  They have gone to make a place for him and make their
home safe for his homecoming..  This is what he wants so very much and both
the family and Felipe are very excited!  As with all these little ones I
have worked so hard to save and then helped find their special humans..  for
me it is truly 'the sadness of a very happy time' He is such a sweet, kissy,
cheery little fellow..  He is much loved and will be missed..  This is his
'time of wonder' and no fuzzy ever deserved it more..

Go in Joy and Happiness my small furry friend...

dayna and the woozles
of the MMOMM rescue/shelter