Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:35:38 -0700
And what kind of name is , .:.Lin.:.?  Is She better than us?  How can
she be better when she was one of 'those' people who blew raspberries on
her ferrets -belly button?  Sure Miss .:., you thought it was a belly
button.

Lin is 21, shouldn't she be going out with human men now and leave those
babies alone.  It is no wonder they look at you funny.  I wonder what
else she is up too!  We have our eyes on her and will update more as we
find out what this gal is really doing.  Do you suppose that .:. is FLO
code?  I, for one, am wondering.

Deva